Cameron House: Living the Swanky Scottish Life on Beautiful Loch Lomond
Begin Your Euro Vacation at Cameron House, Europe’s Shortest Flight Away
Cameron House is a legendary lakeside luxury hotel that makes perfect sense as your first stop in Europe. This five-star hotel is set a mere 16 miles from Glasgow Airport on the banks of Loch Lomond, Scotland.
• See Cameron House’s website and current deals
Does Loch Lomond Have a Sea Monster?
Loch (lake) Lomond is one of nature-loving Scotland’s most beloved recreational destinations, and there’s lots to do outdoors at and near the resort.
• Plus, Loch Lomond is rich in Scottish folklore and mysteries
• No, Loch Lomond is not the loch with the sea monster; that’s Loch Ness. But you’re free to look for one
How Do You Get to Glasgow, Scotland?
Glasgow is one of Europe’s two closest destinations closest to North America by air (the other is Dublin in Ireland). Glasgow is reachable by nonstop flights from as short as five hours. Some North American cities where you can board a nonstop to Glasgow:
• New York: from Newark Liberty Airport (EWR) and from JFK beginning May 2017
• LAX and San Francisco
• Miami and Orlando
• Las Vegas
• From Canada: Montreal, Toronto Vancouver, Halifax
Reasons to Stay at Charming Cameron House
With fine dining options, extensive spa facilities, and an unparalleled range of outdoor activities, Cameron House is a great Scottish escape. Every upscale traveler in Scotland knows and respects Cameron House. Some of its honors:
• Its spa won in three categories at The Spa Traveller Wellness Awards 2015
• Its golf course, The Carrick, is ranked “Best Clubhouse” by Scottish Golf Tourism
• Cameron House’s main restaurant, Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond, has held a Michelin star since 2012